Welcome back! Thank you for your patience during this time. I will be re-opening in late June under strict guidelines from Alberta Health Services and CMMOTA for disinfection, social distancing and personal protective equipment.
To help limit the spread of infections, please follow the provincial guidelines. I ask that you adhere to the following office rules when booking and at upcoming appointments.
- Please use Initial Massage category when booking for your first ever visit to the office. This allows extra time for forms to be filled out.
- PLEASE STAY HOME or wait to schedule an appointment if you:
- Are feeling unwell in anyway. Fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath etc.
- Anyone with a fever WILL NOT be treated and asked to reschedule.
- If you have traveled outside of Alberta and/ or Canada in the last 14 days.
- If you have come in contact with anyone who has traveled outside of Alberta and/ or Canada in the last 14 days.
- Follow Alberta Health’s guidelines about self isolating as required.
- DO NOT bring friends or family to your appointment unless you require assistance.
- DO NOT arrive more than 5 min before your scheduled appointment. Please call or text upon arrival.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment – cloth/ homemade masks are good.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the office. Soap and sanitizer will be provided.
- Please remove outdoor shoes and place on the rack by the door. This is to limit dirt and germs tracked into the office.
I look forward to seeing you soon.